Monday, November 26, 2007

Oliver Bingo

We almost bought a new flat panel tv yesterday. We brought this home instead:
We drove through snow and freezing rain for about 2 hours to get this little guy. He's an eight week old beagle/bichon frise mix. His fur is medium length, very soft and fluffy.
Just before my husband walked out the door to go buy the t.v., I said "What about a puppy?" The kids have been asking for a puppy for a long time. Most of the more hypoallergenic breeds run 5-6 hundred dollars...more than we wanted to pay. I had looked at bichon frices before. They are cute, friendly, good-natured little dogs and the right fur for allergies (a necessity in our house). So I hopped on the internet and took a quick look just to see what was out there (something I've been doing off and on for months now). On my very first search, this little guy came up in a litter with his brothers and sisters, $200 a puppy. It didn't take us long to decide to make the drive to pick up this little one.
His name is Oliver Bingo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE. I love my dog. I hope you will also love your dog. I know you will. Sometimes not so much as other times...

I never knew how much you could love a dog until I got my own.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

oops that was from me, Lorissa!

Kelli said...

Oh Ruthie congratulations on your new addition. My only advise as a long time pet owner with a brude of kids is obediance school. It always makes the relationship much better. I cant wait to meet him on saturday.

Ros said...

very very cute.. he's so tiny!!

Anonymous said...

Good choice on a small dog;) He sure is a cute little guy.