Friday, June 13, 2008

neglectful

Yes, I've been a bit neglectful of my blogs lately. Usually when I start forgetting about my blogs, it is a good sign...a sign that something good is simmering. It's a sign that I am happy and loving now and now and now. Usually. Thankfully, this is one of these times. I'm not ready to write everything down here yet but I do plan to try and keep my Thankful Thursday posts going. Today, I just want to say how thankful I am for certain friends in my life who just "get me," and like me too. That's a great asset and one that makes life sweeter.

1 comment:

Ros said...

I am glad you are doing well. I check in on your blog every now and then to look for updates or new photos. But if you are busy enjoying life, that's a good excuse to not be overly active in posting.
I was thinking of you today when I wrote my blog post because you were there. Quite possibly you even took the photo that I put up.
I hope your family has a nice father's day.