Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Invaluable Lessons for an Interesting Journey

Life is an interesting journey. Along the way many experiences and people leave indelible impressions on our character, challenging us to grow, changing us forever. I have been blessed in my time to have known a few people who, most unwittingly I think, made that sort of lasting mark on me. I mean those sort of individuals who come into your life, even for a very short time (usually so) and leave knowing little of the remarkable imprint they have left behind. It is amazing to me how a life is molded by these experiences, a kind word, a thoughtful act, a bit of wisdom, a little constructive criticism...yikes! I am thankful for the experiences and the people who have helped to shape my life. So the next few posts will be dedicated to reminising some highlights that I consider noteworthy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. I have had people like that in my life too!