Friday, September 09, 2005

Six hours is a long time...


Six Hours....that's how long I have to wait to see my boy after walking him to school in the morning. Some days I feel it more than others. I do have to admit, however, that the house is a bit more quiet during the day with just the girls around. A few days before school started I asked the big guy how he felt about starting school and being gone all day and this is what he said: " I have two different feelings about it. "First, I think I'm going to have a lot of fun. And second, I feel like I'm going to really miss you while I'm at school so long, " his eyes sort of tearing up. I told him that I felt exactly the same way.
Today we stopped and talked to Mrs. Krantz, his kindergarten teacher. She asked him how first grade was going and then said that she has been hearing a lot of good things about him from his new teacher, Mrs. Mckeon. My big guys response, "Awww shucks." lol.

Now you know why I miss him so much.

No comments: