Friday, February 02, 2007

Thankful Thursday: Somebody Loves Me

Yes, it's true.

One day I was standing near the computer talking with my sweetheart, and our email alert (a little yapping puppy carrying a letter) came on the the screen. I said, "Let me see if somebody luuuvsme." Now we laugh when Amazon.com or some other thoughtful emailer like iTunes or AllRecipes sends us a message. ebay luuuvsme! Okay, some of you might not think it's that funny. I do. It's funny. But here's my point: Yesterday when I tried to start my Thankful Thursday post, Blogger was inaccessable, I guess the server was down or something...so I didn't get my post done. This morning when I booted up the computer and checked my email I really did get a message from somebody who luuuvsme! The subject line said, "I want my thankful thursday!"

So here it is: I'm thankful for You, Luke. I'm thankful to be loved by you, thankful that you see the authentic me past my outward struggles, and encourage me to keep growing into that person. i love you.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh that almost made me cry! How sweet is that:)
And funny too, I can just see you two sitting there laughing when ebay or whatever pops up;)