Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thankful Thursday: Sticky Tac

While I'm talking about refrigerators magnets, I might as well voice my praise for this gummy stuff. I am truly glad for sticky tac.

Last weekend my husband and I began working on patching cracks and redecorating one of the kids bedrooms. I started by pulling everything off the walls that my son had collected over the last 7 years since we moved him in there...he was 6 months old. When I was done I had a ball of blue sticky tac that was slightly smaller than a golfball. That's a lot of goo. I was surprised with all the memories held up all those years. The sweetest to me were two letters that I had written to my little guy. The first one when he had finished his reading lesson book and the second on his first day of kindergarten...both big milestones for my firstborn...and for me. Another place I have gained an appreciation for sticky tac is on my kitchen cupboards, which have come to be a collection place for artwork and notes from my children and quotes to inspire me while I cook and clean.

Tape is nice, but oh sticky tac---is magic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya stick tac is SO awesome...