Thursday, April 28, 2005

I met the greatest guy...

I have to spend a few minutes today on the subject of the most important person in my life. His name is Luke and I am so grateful and amazed to be loved by him.

A few things I really love about my husband:

He has a great red-ish beard.

He is tenacious about the important things in life.

He paces when he's thinking really hard.

He like's altoids.

He patiently listens to my ramblings and to all the little treasures I find in my readings of Frost, Wordsworth, etc.,etc., and may be the only person who keeps up with my blog.

Now, my husband is not exactly excited by poetry, so this is a labor of love: You know what's really great? Seeing him smile at me like he enjoys hearing me read to him just because it makes me happy. Now, that is love.

No comments: