Tuesday, April 26, 2005

This is not Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit

I have three children: 20-months, 4 and 6. My older two, a girl and a boy, are good pals and extremely imaginative. I am amazed at the stories they create together. Our house is full of the many characters created by my 4-year-old daughter. It is the background noise of my day and occasionally I jump into their world for a while.

The kids and I played with clay today.

This is Peter Rabbit in Mr. McGregor's garden:


This is Luke Skywalker with his padawan learner, Cottontail:


I took my leave before the story reached this point, but couldn't resist coming back with the camera when I learned that Luke Skywalker had taken Cottontail Rabbit, Peter's sister, as his Padawan learner.

This is not Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit.

No comments: